You are invited to the.... Queenstown Climbing Club 2011 Annual General Meeting.
Where: Events Centre / Upstairs Room
When: Thursday 11th August 2011 - 6pm
Ni Hao! Great to be back in the Wakatipu after my trip and looking forward to meeting a lot of new members. This year there are some strongl incentives to come to the meeting. We want to know your views about the direction of our club. During the meeting we will stop proceedings to allow some discussions and for people to circulate and organise nominations for the committee. The club is putting on drinks and nibbles at this point.
We have had a relatively small committee up until now, however the club is growing and becoming involved in many more things (hopefully you have noticed some of them). So the committee hopes to grow to 14 members. We want you there too!
After the formal part of the evening is over, we have booked out the climbing wall. From 7 to 9pm, the wall is free for members to use, so bring your gear along.
See you at the AGM,
If you attend the AGM on Thursday August 11th, you will be able to renew your membership for $25 or $10 (under 16) during the meeting, a saving of $10.
- To get the special membership rate of $25 for the year, you need to attend in person. Your friend/flatmate cannot pay on your behalf. Please bring some cash!
- Members who joined during the months of june and july this year will just have to pay $5 to renew for 2011/2012.
- Please bring anyone who would be interested in joining the club.
- The $25 rate will apply to all memberships sold on the night.
5 REASONS TO COME TO THE AGM!
- A social catchup and a chance to meet other members around some free nibbles and drinks.
- Find out what the club has been doing lately and what is coming up!
- Get involved - we have 14 positions on the committee - super keen to see new faces there!
- Renew your membership at the AGM and save $10
- Climbing Wall is booked and FREE for club members from 7pm to 9pm. Bring your gear.
PROPOSED COMMITTEE POSITIONS
- President & Vice PresidentSecretary & Vice Secretary
- Treasurer & Vice Treasurer
- Website Administrator
- Social Events Coordinator
- Membership Officer
- Trips Officer
- Bolting Fund Coordinator
- Project Manager
- Youth Development
- Family Liaison
- Guidebook Editor
- Assistant Editor
- Equipment Officer/ Track maintainance
We would love for Every one to come along and Help build the club
See you there