Photo by Eddie Gapper
Benefits of joining the QCC
- Awesome discount at the Queenstown Events Centre climbing wall: 1/2 price!
- Discounts in shops
- Let's Get Outside (10%)
- Small Planet (up to 20%)
- Torpedo 7 Queenstown (10%)
- and more!
- Facilitating Crag Access
- Did you know, without the club access in perpetuity to Jardines would not have existed so if you are a Jardines user you're already appreciating our efforts!
- Supporting new routes and maintaining existing ones through the Bolt Fund...
- Did you know, that most new routes since 2008 are being supported by the club!
- Supporting youth development
- Supporting environmental projects
- With over 50 predator traps around Wye Creek, the native birdlife is really coming back!
How to Join
Joining the club couldn't be simpler. Head down to Small Planet on Shotover Street (see map below). Engage the super friendly staff in some form of climbing-related chat. Ask to join Queenstown Climbing Club. Fill in the form, hand over your money and get the membership card. Then enjoy showing it to people and getting money off heaps of stuff all over town.
Annual membership - Adult $40 Youth $15
Membership year runs August 1 to July 31
If you join during June or July your membership will continue for the following year if you renew in person at the AGM.
Keep your head warm or the sun out of your eyes with these sweet Club caps. Available in a range of colours and styles. Guaranteed to fit every type of head.
Only $39 from Small Planet.